Unit weight 40 ~ 700kg.
Water oil double cavity, complex casting process and high technical requirements, with a yield of more than 94.5%, and more than 4500 pieces can be produced every year.
QT400-18, HT250, RuT420.
Marine diesel engines, such as MAN, DAIHATSU, etc. Train internal combustion engines, such as GE, EMD, etc.
1. What are the differences of your company's products among peers?
Excellent quality and performance.
2. Based on what principle is the appearance of the company's products designed? What are the advantages?
Our spare parts are mainly processed on behalf of products, with advantages in casting and machining.
3. How are your products made up? What materials are there in specific?
Materials include HT200 ~ HT350, QT400-15 ~ QT800-2.
4. How long does it take for your company's mold development?
5. Does your company charge the mold fee? How much? Can it be refunded? How to refund?
Collect the mold fee, and calculate the mold fee according to the requirements of the drawings. When the quantity of a single product exceeds 1000 pieces, it can be returned, and it will be refunded from the next batch of orders.
1. Which customers' factory inspections have your company passed?
Passed the factory verification of CRRC, MAN B-W, American GE, Weichai, CSSC and other customers
2. What certifications has your company passed?
Passed ISO9001: 2008 quality system certification, ISO14001: 2004 environmental management system certification, OHSAS18001: 2007 occupational health and safety management system certification and China Classification Society (CCS) certification. And passed the license production certification of MAN B-W company L23/30-4 stroke diesel engine piston. Passed the certification of the integration of industrialization and industrialization management system.
3. Which environmental protection indicators have the company's products passed?
Passed air pollution, waste water, solid waste, noise and other indicators tests, the factory implements the concept of circular economy and clean production principles.